Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Animal Pictures!

Go down 
+3
tohostudios
Panzer
MoonChild
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:43 am

Moon did you ever find the last kitten that ran away.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:57 am

No Eilene. No luck.

Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Freya_11

Another pic of my bestest friend Freya the Cat .
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Very Happy

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:31 pm

How's Freya doing Jim?

Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Ornery , hands and legs and arms on me all scratched up from her playing .....She is doing great . I love her so much .
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Panzer wrote:
Ornery , hands and legs and arms on me all scratched up from her playing .....She is doing great . I love her so much .

Well, they always say pets end up being like their owners.  Laughing

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:31 pm

And I've been there.

When I was a kid we got a kitten we named Happy and while the rest of the family loved out Keeshond dog, I always gravitated to Happy. I'd play wrestle with him by putting my hand over his ears and head and he hated that so he'd struggle to get out, scratching the hell out of my arms and hands.

My mom used to ask where I got the scratches from and they became known as "Happy Scars". I still have a few to this day because we kept up our wrestling even when he became an adult and could to a lot more damage with his claws.

I look at some of those faint scars on my arms and still chuckle at how we used to play-fight.

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:21 pm

That's actually what I simultaneously love and hate about kittens.

I love their energy, their inquisitiveness and the willingness to play with practically anything. But that also means the owner gets very little peace and frequently ends up with scratches (not to mention the damage to furniture).

That's why I think from now on I'll adopt young adult cats. Unless a kitten finds its way to my door in which case all bets are off.

Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:05 pm

When Freya goes into Purr mode and sits on my shoulder or knee nursing on my shirt I just melt . I don't know how I survived this long without her .
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Hahaha...

You've become a cat person Jim! Welcome to the club!

You know what I think the major difference between dogs and cats is?

Dogs will do anything to earn your love and respect. With cats it's the other way around; you have to earn their love and respect. And once you do, you have a friend for life.

I think Godiva is on her last legs as far as this life goes. She has to use the litterbox about every 2 or 3 hours because that damn tumor continues to take up more and more space in her bladder. But she still follows me everywhere I go and wants to snuggle with Tux. I have to keep shoving food in front of her to get her to eat and she just looks up at me and starts purring.

As long as she's more or less comfortable and isn't spending every waking minute in the litterbox, I'll support her. But I don't think this will go on much longer. If she makes it to February I will have had Godiva 11 years (I got her when she was already 4 years old)

So relish the time you have with Freya; you'll be amazed how fast the years fly by.

Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:12 am

My little Freya is growing , She almost cant squeeze under the bathroom door now to make sure I am doing the bathroom duties correctly . Here is her sitting there watching my brush my teeth ,

Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Freya_10
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:12 am

Ha cuteness!

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:16 pm

So cute Jim
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Wow, she's really grown!

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:44 pm

I'm scoping out a second cat.  The cats in the pic are up for adoption by the vet used by my friend that runs the adoption group I got Godiva from.  I'm interested in the one at the bottom; she's sort of a long-haired version of Tux.  Supposedly she's about 5 years old.  I'm going to set up an appointment to meet her and find out more about her personality.

Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Foustcats_zps8837adeb

Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:31 am

Both are beauties but the bottom one is the one I would pick myself.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:35 am

Awesome looking, seems like they have a nice individuality as well.

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:58 am

Why dont you adopt both of them..
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:09 am

Eilene1015 wrote:
Why dont you adopt both of them..

That is what I had in my mind as well. Very Happy

Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:12 am

Two cats , eek , I can barely keep up with my little Freya .
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:59 am

These are older cats though. I have 3 dogs
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:18 pm

Three cats is too many I think.  But if those two are bonded I might.

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Thats what i was thinking they might be bonded..
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:15 pm

and if that's the case I probably won't adopt either one.  Poor Tux would be in a handicap match.  I want another cat to keep him company and a bonded pair would probably just hang with each other and ignore him.  Or worse, beat him up.

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:41 am

Yea I did not think of that..Dogs are not like that too much.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:52 am

I remember once, just for one evening, we had 23 cats in our house. My sister and I went on a stray kitty rescue and everyone of them ended up at our house, shocking my parents and grandma!

They couldn't wait for the night to get over, before they got rid of all of them except two.

Thankfully, there were takers for all kitties.

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:29 am

Toho did you decide on a cat yet?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Not yet.  I sent an email to the group with this one, asking if they know how this 8 year old female is with other cats (is this a beauty or what????):

Animal Pictures! - Page 5 ?bust=1415509358&width=632&no_scale_up=1

I was going to set up a time to go look at those 2 at the vet but I hurt my back yesterday and I can barely move right now.

Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:42 am

Actually now the Cats has to decide if they have to take Toho as their apprentice slave.

Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Pictures!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next