Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Animal Pictures!

Go down 
+3
tohostudios
Panzer
MoonChild
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:16 am

https://in.news.yahoo.com/lightbox/photos-awesome-animals-slideshow/china-dog-offbeat-photo-1395898905452.html

Cool  Cool

Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:30 am

THose are some huge furry dogs ! I have been reading about the dog eating in china and have signed a few petitions to get this barbaric act stopped . I love seeing animals being treated as they deserve to be . You should stickie this thread for us to post pics of our animal friends.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:43 am

Red pandas are my favorite wild animal.  That's the first thing I go look at when I go to the St. Louis zoo.  They're like a cross between a cat and a raccoon.

Animal Pictures! Red-panda

Animal Pictures! Cute-red-panda2

Also, whoever heard of a white kangaroo?  That looks so cool!
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:00 pm

I have never seen one of these animals before , Very cool . I only went to a zoo one time and shot straight for the wallabies .
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Here's a full body pic:

Animal Pictures! Th?id=HN.608042368475860775&pid=15

Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Some pictures of a few of my pets .
FISHSTICK.
Animal Pictures! 10260710

Red the Rooster
Animal Pictures! Red_th10

Tank the dog.
Animal Pictures! Sany0111

Outside my window.
Animal Pictures! Out_wi10
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Tank looks guilty in that picture.

Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Poor thing always looked that way , wonder what he was into when I wasnt watching .
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:46 pm

He's got a lot of gray on his muzzle; how old is he?

Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:48 pm

He is over the rainbow bridge now , A speeding driver had no mercy on him . Didn't even stop to let me know who he was . Tank was slow in his old age and couldn't get out of the road in time.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:49 pm

Aw, I'm sorry man. I missed that you used the past tense in your last post.

Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Tis ok . He don't hurt no more where he is now . He was a strange dog , he loved eating rusty stove pipes.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:12 pm

I had a Siamese cat back in 2003 (a few months after I got Tux) who developed the habit of eating kitty litter.  That was about 3 months before I had to put her down due to her failing kidneys.  

I lived in a 3rd floor apartment when I had Vixen and I used to let her go out on the covered deck because she liked being outside and she was too old and fat to jump any of the railings and run away.  Anyway, I let her go out there one year when we had a 14-year cicada outbreak.  Vixen promptly caught one and ate it.  Two minutes later she was puking her guts out on my deck and it ran down all over the deck of the people below me.

Maybe Tank met Vixen on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge and they're best buddies now; looking for weird stuff to eat.
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:54 pm

I wouldn't doubt it , There was nobody or no thing that Tank didn't get along with . He loved my mothers cats and kittens . His daddy was a pit bull half breed but he definitely got the Lab sentiment.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:02 pm

I can almost see it:

Vixen: "Hey Tank, what's that thing?"
Tank: "I don't know. Think we could eat it?"
Vixen: "Well I gave it a few sniffs and then I licked it but I'm still not sure."
Tank: "Well we'll never know if we don't try. I'm gonna give it a taste."

A few moments pass with Tank chowing down on the unknown object.

Vixen: "Hey, save some for me."
Tank: "No way. Get your own."

Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:07 pm

LOLLLOOLL  Laughing lol! Animal Pictures! 238820 :funnypost: 
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:19 pm

I have this thread to thank for bringing hack memories of Vixen.  She was my 3 state cat.  I got her as a stray kitten when I lived in TN.  Then I moved to CT with her; I flew there with Vixen in a carrier she barely fit in stuffed under the seat in front of me.  Three years later I loaded her into a carrier and drove from CT to MO with only one stop in between.  

I wish I had pictures to share but I don't have a scanner.  Vixen was a lilac point Siamese which means her basic body color was beige but she had gray ears, paws and face markings.  She was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Siamese cats are so regal and goddess looking . I would like to have one if I ever got a cat . But as far as dogs go Tank ruined me for all other dogs.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:39 pm

That's what I say about Godiva.

No matter what ultimately happens after her surgery and chemo treatments, I don't think any other cat I get will match the bond I've had with Godiva.  To use your terms, she's completely ruined me for other cats.   I'll still love and care for them but it just won't be the same. I've never had a cat that behaved so much like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:22 am

I understand dude , completely .
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:18 am

Animal Pictures! 05047d67

Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Animal Pictures! Rainbo10

Granted this is not a picture of real animals but it is a picture of where all animals go after they have been killed or die . I firmly believe this .
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:26 pm

I hope you're right Jim.  

Personally I'm not sure where deceased animals go; I've always been taught that since animals have no soul, when they die, that's it.  My response has been if I can't be reunited with my favorite animals when I go to eternity, I'm not sure I want to go there; just let my death be the end of things too.
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:23 pm

I am of the belief that all sentient creatures have a soul. They may not speak a language we understand but they can feel love , pain, friendship and the like . It boggles the mind to think of how ALL animals could be in heaven from the first sacrifice after mankinds fall from Eden to the chicken sammich some dude in Kentucky ate last week. But heaven is a large place , our minds cannot comprehend it . I believe that ALL of Gods creation will be brought home to him . This is just my belief.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:42 pm

Panzer wrote:
I am of the belief that all sentient creatures have a soul. They may not speak a language we understand but they can feel love , pain, friendship and the like .  It boggles the mind to think of how ALL animals could be in heaven from the first sacrifice after mankinds fall from Eden to the chicken sammich some dude in Kentucky ate last week.  But heaven is a large place , our minds cannot comprehend it . I believe that ALL of Gods creation will be brought home to him .   This is just my belief.

That sounds about right to me.

This is only one of the major reasons I don't often post in the Religion forum;  The orthodoxy I was brought up with just doesn't seem to mesh with what I think makes sense sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:31 am

I have never been one to run with the pack when it comes to Christianity . I believe the basics of it , Salvation through Christs death and resurrection , stuff like that . But I am also of the mindset that just because something is not a sin , it doesn't make it right to do . This ruffles a good bit of feathers from certain groups.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:40 pm

As another aside, this is also why I avoid discussing religious topics with my parents. I would value their input on some stuff but they are so set in their ways that they're usually not open to another point of view; any discussion would inevitably degenerate into an argument with them telling me I'm wrong and hoping God will forgive me.

Saved
Panzer

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:41 pm

I see God as a personal God , what might be good for me might not be good for you , God knows this stuff and therefore knows how to guide each individual person . Just for the record you will get no judgement out of me LOL.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Sounds like a good philosophy to me.

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 am

I agree i think our furchildren will join us...I dont believe anything other thing..FOr the love we have for them I think it would mkae sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Pictures!   Animal Pictures! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Pictures!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next