Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles)

Go down 
+2
tohostudios
Panzer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles)   Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 8:31 am

Toho, any puzzles lately?

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles)   Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 6:26 pm

Nope.  Ever since all the trouble with my eyes I lost "the bug".  I didn't even put together any of the many Christmas puzzles I have.  I think having to go about a month without being able to do any puzzling just kind of killed it for me.  For now.  

I've replaced that kind of puzzle with a different kind.  Ever play Squaredle? https://squaredle.app/ I actually joined the "inner circle" for 3.99 a month so I get bonus puzzles every week.  I love this game.  By joining the Squaredle Squared subscription I got access to every puzzle that's ever been on the site and in a month I did them all.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles)   Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 9:27 am

I love puzzle apps. I've got one on my phone that I've been playing for a couple of years now.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.platinumplayer.word.addict&hl=en&gl=US

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles)   Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slow in here (aka Toho's Puzzles)
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Island :: Tropical Breeze :: Island Cabana-
Jump to: