Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Today in IDIOTS...

Go down 
+3
Panzer
MoonChild
onebigfish
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:10 am

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/man-shoots-himself-in-the-penis-and-blames-it-on-%E2%80%98a-black-guy%E2%80%99/ar-BByhXLe?li=AAggFp5

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:13 am

hahahaha!  Somehow I don't think any his stories are true.

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:10 pm

I'm sorry this young lady is dead but geez, how stupid can a person be?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teen-model-killed-train-during-163733661.html

Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Yes, read in newspaper, sad but really stupid.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:23 am

I read that and I thought just how terrible it was. How stupid do you have to be, and how far do you have to go, to try to get a picture?

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:23 am

I loath political correctness.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/grabher-considering-legal-action-over-licence-plate-flap/ar-BByXsYw?li=AAggNb9

Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:06 am

Really thats insane people are up in arms..
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 am

I swear half the population of western civilization is just walking around looking for something to be upset about.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:39 am

I think you are really low on your estimate.

MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:04 am

tohostudios wrote:
I swear half the population of western civilization is just walking around looking for something to be upset about.

Seriously, and it is not restricted to the West, the East is fast catching up with that stupidity aspect.

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:11 pm

Case in point:

Several years ago I had a bunch of random pictures cycling through as a screensaver on my PC at work.  Cat pictures, movie posters, Godzilla pics...just stuff I found interesting, amusing or funny.  One of the pics was this:

Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 2076924704_d7e689cd0f_z

Apparently someone complained to HR and my boss had to stand over my shoulder and verify that I deleted the pic from my screensaver.

I HATE political correctness run amok!

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:26 pm

I remember that!
People are always worried about offending or upsetting others. It's hard not to offend somebody these days because people are so overly sensitive. I just stick to my beliefs and the things I enjoy. If they offend someone, so be it.

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:33 pm

It's so stupid.  That pic is just humorous.  Period. 

I'd say the same thing if the one owl was a fat, gray-feathered owl and the caption said "Beer lovers - We all know one".

I'm so glad I work from home full time now.  I had my annual review last week and I asked my boss if she'd heard anything about revoking WFH now that the company bought this huge 5 story building from Monsanto.  I told her I don't think I could work with other people anymore after working from home for 3 years because what few "filters" I had are long gone. 

Fortunately she hasn't heard anything about stopping full time WFH.  They aren't letting anyone new do it however.

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:45 pm

Wow.  I have to quote what I just saw Dennis Miller say on TV:

Quote :
We praise everybody.  We're raising a generation of emotional hemophiliacs ready to throw themselves on the tempered steel of any minor upset.

Like a stupid owl picture perhaps?  Or some dumb vanity license plate?

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 pm

Nailed it

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:50 am

I thought this was more funny than idiotic.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/uk-accidentally-invaded-spain-in-2002-reveals-former-first-sea-lord/ar-BBzkfoB?li=AAggNb9

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Quote :
confronted a Spanish fisherman who sort of pointed out, 'I think you're on the wrong beach.'

That's hilarious!

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:53 am

I HATE political correctness -i agree and its getting worse.
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:25 am

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
confronted a Spanish fisherman who sort of pointed out, 'I think you're on the wrong beach.'

That's hilarious!

Yup!

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:25 am

Eilene1015 wrote:
I HATE political correctness -i agree and its getting worse.

I think we all agree.

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 8:40 am

Wow, here's customer service at it's best. United’s motto: “Fly the friendly skies.” Ridiculous!

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/united-airlines-doubles-down-on-passenger-being-dragged-from-plane/vi-BBzHIIn?ocid=se

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:17 am

United is sure taking a public relations beating over this.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/travel/news/supernumbernewunitedairlinesmottos-trends-on-twitter-as-airline%E2%80%99s-stock-plummets/ar-BBzIzZ6?li=AAggpOh

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:24 am

Go to about the 4:10 mark for a mockup commercial for United.

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Yeah I've been following this on the news.

What the hell were they thinking?  They could have just kept upping the ante to buy people off the flight.  I guarantee you if they'd gotten to $1500 or $2000 they'd have had takers. But instead they pull this stupidity and are going to spend at least 100 times those amounts in legal fees and lost revenue due to bad publicity.

And the dumbass CEO just made it worse by trying to defend the action.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 8:59 am

United Airlines is still reeling from the PR disaster, which saw a drop in its share price of 3.7 per cent in early trading on Wall Street – wiping $830 million of the airline’s market cap.

It would've been MUCH cheaper to offer more to the passengers.

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:16 pm

I swear one of these years the annual Darwin Awards list will be totally owned by people doing stupid stuff with phones.

Quote :
A young woman suffered injuries and was rushed to a hospital after falling from a bridge while taking selfies, according to police in California. The Placer County Sheriff's Office said that the woman, who was not identified, and a group of her friends from the Sacramento area, were walking on the girders underneath the Foresthill Bridge. The woman took a selfie and fell from the girders, landing on the trail approximately 60 feet below. She was rushed to the Sutter Roseville Medical Center, where she is being treated for broken bones. She is expected to survive. "The walkways under the Foresthill Bridge are closed for the protection of our residents and our community. Any trespassers found on the bridge will be cited. Be safe and tour the bridge from the sidewalks above. This young lady is very lucky to be alive and the consequences could have been worse for her, her friends and her family," a spokesperson for the The Placer County Sheriff's Office said.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:38 pm

I'm not sure what it is with people and selfies.

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:39 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/christian-couple-says-child-welfare-removed-foster-children-because-they-refused-to-say-easter-bunny-is-real/ar-BBzMi1T?li=AAggNb9

MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Holy!!!!! Craziness!!!! Insanity!!!!

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Sadly I don't find that story that surprising.  More "progressive left" BS run amok.  I think the Easter Bunny nonsense was just BS.  CAS simply doesn't like the couple's religious stance on things in general.

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today in IDIOTS...
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next