Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Today in IDIOTS...

Go down 
+3
Panzer
MoonChild
onebigfish
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:41 am

I read this yesterday ..Should make parents strave to death.. SICK
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:01 am

Wow, newage parenting! They must be put to starvation for atleast a month! Sicktards!

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:05 am

You know, I don't know how you would implement it but I really think there should be a way to make people qualify to be parents.  Anyone can make a baby but not everyone is responsible enough to be a parent.

Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 am

http://www.kcra.com/news/scene-of-devestation-left-behind-by-lake-county-fire/41205670

Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 12:00 pm

http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/08/11/woman-dies-prophet-puts-big-speaker-top-body-prove-gods-power/

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:39 am

Insane
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:02 am

If he really believed what he was saying he should have had the speaker placed on his own body and kept on preaching while he was laying there.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:25 am

Good point

Warzawa
Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:00 am

I find I deal with idiots most of the time on a daily basis, well in essence most of it is just lack of tolerance for the same people day in and day out.

I read online especially from yahoo and a local news station articles that really want to make me throw my PC or punch something. One of the things i mentioned in my first post back here was having my eyes opened and things affecting me where they didnt before. Im always reading about neglegent parents , whether its a 4 month old being beaten to death by her parents or a child being left in a hot car. effects me more now than it ever had. It breaks my heart and fills me with such a fury. I dont wish death on these neglegent or evil parents as I feel death is an easy way out and a release to escape the evil they've done. I dont want these people to escape it, I find I want them to suffer 10 times more. On a positive note I read these and it makes me want to give my daughter a huge hug and tell her how much I love her.

I hate evil and stupid idiots :)

Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 8:28 am

I never understood how evil some humans (if you call them that) can be.
Back to top Go down
Warzawa
Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 10:15 am

it sickens me

not enough good stories out there showing the good people ya know?
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 11:47 am

Stone Temple Addy wrote:
I find I deal with idiots most of the time on a daily basis, well in essence most of it is just lack of tolerance for the same people day in and day out.

I read online especially from yahoo and a local news station articles that really want to make me throw my PC or punch something. One of the things i mentioned in my first post back here was having my eyes opened and things affecting me where they didnt before. Im always reading about neglegent parents , whether its a 4 month old being beaten to death by her parents or a child being left in a hot car. effects me more now than it ever had. It breaks my heart and fills me with such a fury.  I dont wish death on these neglegent or evil parents as I feel death is an easy way out and a release to escape the evil they've done.  I dont want these people to escape it, I find I want them to suffer 10 times more. On a positive note I read these and it makes me want to give my daughter a huge hug and tell her how much I love her.

I hate evil and stupid idiots :)

I'm exactly the same way. I cannot stand to read about children who are neglected, abused, or anything like that. It gets me so riled up.

Warzawa
Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 4:29 pm

I had to unfollow a local station because thats all theyd post about good example of something i wasnt as sensitive to but now as you said get all riled up when i see or hear something like that
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 5:08 pm

That's how I get with animal abuse stories.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to shoot child abusers too but I just don't have the same passion for their heinousness that I do for those who abuse animals. Probably because I don't have any kids of my own but I've always had animal family members.

Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 12:37 pm

I think I am pretty close on either one, with animal abusers i think what if that was one of my dogs and with child abusers i cant help but think of my daughter. I think both have a special henious place in hell. My dog Bowie got loose a few weeks ago I live in an area surrounded by woods and bear sightings she had her line attached to her color so you figure it would be easy to track. I looked for hours for her she was still missing overnight I was borderline emotional wreck. I did finally found her tangled in the woods deep in my back yard. I felt so bad i didnt go deeper the night before and cried when i found her. Shes my dog but shes part of the family ive had her since a pup and shell be 10 in January.
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:41 pm

I'm like that with animal abuse stories as well, just not to the level I am with children.

Warzawa
Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:57 pm

I think with me anyone who would be cruel and abusive to an animal is capable of being that way towards a child. So In my mind i lump them together, maybe its just how i am wired. Difference is if something bad happened to my child I promise you Id end up in jail. Where as I cant say the same but the outrage and anger would still be there.

Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:35 pm

That's been proven over and over. Psychopaths start with animals then move on to humans.

I swear if somebody did something to one of my cats, I'd be in jail too. I'm not sure if the culprit would even be alive.

Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:40 am

Today at work I feel a disturbance in the Force..... the Idiot side is strong here today

I hope im wrong though its been a crap sandwich the last couple days
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:49 am

The idiot side is strong every day. Trust me, my job is similar to yours. I work in production support and we have a queue of incidents that have been called in to the help desk that we have to research and/or fix.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:39 am

I've been stuck doing support calls intermittently the last two weeks while our support guy is on vacation. There's not much I hate at my job, except having to do support calls.

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:32 am

Yeah, I always tell the frontline support guys that I wouldn't last a day in their jobs. I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I'm on backend support where we don't deal with the end user so I can call them all the names I want.

Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 10:34 am

I am on the phones less now that im no longer at the bottom of the IT totem pole. However I want to transition into web development and web programming but its hard to do when theres just 3 of us PC techs and stuff never quiets down long enough....

Im good at what I do but its not where i want to be.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:14 am

honestly all these technological advancements are indeed making humans a bit more silly and foolish for th most part.

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 12:30 pm

I read this story ages ago when I was a kid but I find it increasingly more prophetic. Scary considering it was written 65 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marching_Morons

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 4:05 pm

I absolutely swear there needs to be some kind of vetting before a person can become a parent.  Thank God for this state trooper.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/25/health/trooper-baby-tend-trnd/index.html

I don't even like babies (they usually look like ET; I call them "larval humans"). But I think this one is cute.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 4:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I read this story ages ago when I was a kid but I find it increasingly more prophetic.  Scary considering it was written 65 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marching_Morons

It almost sounds like it came true!

Laughing

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 4:39 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I absolutely swear there needs to be some kind of vetting before a person can become a parent.  Thank God for this state trooper.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/25/health/trooper-baby-tend-trnd/index.html

I don't even like babies (they usually look like ET; I call them "larval humans").  But I think this one is cute.

That's just pathetic.

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 2:24 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/backtoschool/school-shames-11-year-old-for-her-suggestive-outfit/ar-BBw61nZ?li=AAggNb9

confused

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 2:51 pm

Wow. Talk about overreacting.

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today in IDIOTS...
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next