Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

My doctor visit today.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

My doctor visit today. Empty
PostSubject: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 11:37 pm

Had a less than good visit at the doctor today. I have to return for test results at noon tomorrow to see whether I come home or go to the hospital in New Philadelphia. It kind of bummed me out today. I suppose 35 years of abusing my body caught up with me. Veganism can only do so much. I still have faith and whether I am healed in this world or the next, I am healed. Needed a bit of good humor music tonight so I am cranking out some Devo. LOL.   Prayers appreciated.

My doctor visit today. Ergh10
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 8:33 am

You got the prayers.. Keep up the good work and dont let this get you down..
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 8:44 am

Sure thing, Jim.

Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 5:24 pm

Things turned out a lot better than I thought they would. My doctor was quite surprised as well.

My doctor visit today. Blesse10
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 12:49 pm

Wonderful.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 9:10 am

Thumbs up

Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 9:44 am

Good news..Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 10:02 am

Eilene1015 wrote:
Good news..Keep up the good work

Thank you , but it really wasn't anything I did. It HAD  to be God because the doctor was almost certain the CHF had finally caught up with me. But other than dehydration and a tad bit elevated blood sugar and pressure. Good to go!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Im sure God had something to do with it but you have been working out and watching what you eat also
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 12:50 am

I have. I have not worked out since I tore my shoulder and bicep at the gym over three weeks ago but I am still living the Vegan lifestyle. I messed up a few times and got quite sick from this. God kind of gave us a road map to good health. I simply try walking on that road and not veer off into a ditch somewhere LOL.
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 8:17 am

Vegan must be hard..I am a Vegetarian and thats hard enough..I have not eaten meat for over 25 years
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 7:07 pm

I have goofed a few times and paid for my mistakes. Vegan isn't hard if you are doing it for the right reasons. If I was doing it for myself I wouldn't probably last a week. I do it for the horrendous suffering of animals that want nothing more that to live their lives, raise their young, and not be tortured and exploited. This is why I do it. I miss cheese. I do miss that but its not worth the price the innocent pay for it.
Back to top Go down
BloodDivine
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch
BloodDivine

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 8:15 pm

I totally respect your view Panzer.

I (and my family) practise half-vegan lifestyle. We eat some meat and fish, but all of the meat we buy come from local farms where animals live free and are treated properly. We don´t consume mass-produced meat or milk-products. I fish, so we eat a lot fish.

Life is about choices. My choice is to respectfully and ethically use the goods of nature.

Our choice of doing a lot vegan-food is about to keep our food healthy and to also slow down the climate change (the issue people have differing opinions, I know :-D)

Back to top Go down
http://miikamanninen.net
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 8:50 am

I respect jims lifestyle too but, I personally i would find it hard because I dont eat any meat or fish.

Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:45 am

A partial vegan lifestyle does not exist. You are or are not vegan. There are those that eat little meat, or only fish, or only eggs or dairy, or only wear leather shoes. They are NOT vegans.

Our freedom of choice is a gift and should be cherished and used wisely. Murder, Hate, Slander, Lying, Cheating, are all choices but it doesn't make them right.  

But the thread is going a bit off kilter here & I am not out to ruffle feathers, just tell of what God has done for me. So like my hero Forrest Gump would say "That's all I got to say about that". LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My doctor visit today.   My doctor visit today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My doctor visit today.
Page 1 of 1