Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Today in IDIOTS...

Go down 
+3
Panzer
MoonChild
onebigfish
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 10:57 am

Point #1, what Toho said.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, first don't dance with snakes.  And second if someone offers you an antidote, take it.

Like my signature says...

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 5:42 pm

WTF is this????

http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/1119757/cps-investigates-mom-kids-play-in-fenced-in-backyard

I could never be a parent in today's world.  When I was a kid, I rode a bike without wearing a helmet.  I was out until twilight with my friends. I played tackle football with my friends and none of us wore pads.  I was spanked with everything from an open hand to a wooden spoon to a belt; not hard enough to leave welts or bruises, just hard enough so I got the message. I played baseball and softball with no gear other than a bat, a ball and a glove. I had my mouth washed out with soap (Irish Spring was THE WORST).  And I would raise my kids the same way and consequently have authorities at my home constantly.

Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:51 pm

This is truly a WTF moment, really shameful how intrusive the so called developed world is. Shameful ways we humans are turning into!

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 8:51 am

I could never be a parent in today's world. When I was a kid, I rode a bike without wearing a helmet. I was out until twilight with my friends. I played tackle football with my friends and none of us wore pads. I was spanked with everything from an open hand to a wooden spoon to a belt; not hard enough to leave welts or bruises, just hard enough so I got the message. I played baseball and softball with no gear other than a bat, a ball and a glove. I had my mouth washed out with soap (Irish Spring was THE WORST). And I would raise my kids the same way and consequently have authorities at my home constantly

Me too and I think thats what is wrong with this world..No accountablility for the kids..Kids play vidoe games and dont even know how to ride a bike..SAD
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:14 am

Holy crap! I live in (just outside of) Winnipeg. It's hard to believe the astounding number of idiots in the world!

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 5:44 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vomiting-drunks-may-killed-worlds-152000622.html

Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 6:10 am

humans - pests!

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:23 am

Idiots for sure
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:43 am

Complete, disgraceful morons!

MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 10:54 am

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/this-is-an-incredible-road-rage-incident-1776803239

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Thats insane
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:16 am

Wow

MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:03 am

http://distractify.com/fyi/2016/05/18/terrible-things-people-do?utm_content=inf_74_53_2&tse_id=INF_acc03de0274711e6b4d0110a784531ce

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 8:00 am

THose were pretty crummy things to do to someone
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:05 am

Complete jerks those people.

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:05 am

This one's more of a funny one…

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/whats-hot/brit-lads-in-ayia-napa-blag-way-onto-boat-trip-after-clubbing-and-end-up-in-syria/ar-AAgNsI5?li=AAggFp5

MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:10 am

Shocked Syria, nice place to visit these days.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:59 am

Doh!

Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:24 am

LOL idiots
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:18 am

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I really don't see anything racist here. They are highlighting the activities, not the kids. Also, there is a white guy highlighted, and one of the lifeguards is colored. Some people look for things when they are not there.
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/%E2%80%98super-racist%E2%80%99-pool-safety-poster-prompts-red-cross-apology/ar-AAhHUMl?fullscreen=true#image=1

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:32 am

So that's what this was all about? I heard something on the news yesterday about the Red Cross apologizing. Sheesh. I swear people in this world are just looking for anything and everything to be offended over. Not only that but we're also turning into a world of pussies. Did you hear about the college in Georgia who had to hire counselors for their students because the overgrown babies were all upset that someone had been writing "Trump" in chalk around campus? "I need a safe space!".

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:58 am

Yes, it seems utterly ridiculous. People seem to get offended at everything these days. It makes you want to pull your hair out.

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 5:19 pm

OK, not trying to get all political or anything but WTF is this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kerry-condemns-daily-fare-violence-222704241.html

"Non-state violent actors"?  WTF is that?  I get that this pussy administration doesn't want to say the phrase "Islamic terrorism" for some strange reason, but now they can't even say the word "terrorist"???? Man, I hate this administration and their spinelessness. It's hard to believe but Hillary might actually be an improvement.

Meet Achmed, The Dead Non-State Violent Actor. :achmed

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:05 am

The world is nuts anymore..Its getting worse
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:31 am

Yeah, I don't get that term either. They always refer to them as "terrorists", "Islamic terrorists", or ISIS.

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:06 am

This administration has yet to use the term "Islamic terrorist". But at least they used to say "terrorist". Now apparently that word is off-limits too.

Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:13 am

With all due respect to the religion of piece. errr I mean peace, they are hell bent to destroy the world, what this cult wants is not islamic states world over but power and chauvinism, and eventually they fight within themselves - history repeats never lying itself. These pests must be strictly dealt with.

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:02 am

Yes and I hope whoever our president is will fight them..
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:10 pm

heights, heights of foolishness.

PostSubject: Re: Today in IDIOTS...   Today in IDIOTS... - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today in IDIOTS...
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next