Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

How many CDs do you own?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Jones
Vegan Gym Rat

How many CDs do you own? Empty
PostSubject: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 2:23 am

How many CDs do you own?

I own 22 of them.
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 11:52 am

I'd have to count for an exact amount, but 250 is a good guess.

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 2:34 pm

I have about 3300

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 8:44 am

How many CDs do you own? 455307

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 9:32 pm

My CD collection is actually one of the main reasons I ended up buying a house over 18 years ago. I was living in a 1 bedroom apartment and my CDs were everywhere I had racks against almost every wall and when I ran out of room I started making piles of CDs everywhere. I finally had enough and when they tried to raise my rent again that was the additional impetus I needed to start house hunting. Of course I hardly buy any music at all anymore (not even digital) but I still have all my CDs in giant racks in the finished part of my basement.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 1:30 pm

Had to buy a house for CDs, that's funny!
lol!

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 5:50 pm

Well that wasn't the only reason but it certainly contributed. It also helped me in picking out a house. I wanted one where my CDs wouldn't be in the same space as my normal living space; a "man cave" if you will. So I ended up with a "man basement" where I have all my CDs, my treadmill and my elliptical and where the walls are decorated with sports plaques and monster stuff.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:08 pm

Seeing as you live alone, isn't it a "man house"?
Laughing

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 9:36 pm

Good point. I guess it's more accurate to say my "inner child" lives in the basement.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 9:32 am

Yeah, that'll play.

BloodDivine
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch
BloodDivine

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 6:24 pm

About 700. I am mixed user these days. Spotify while running, taking the dog out, cd while I'm alone at home.
Back to top Go down
http://miikamanninen.net
BloodDivine
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch
BloodDivine

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 6:27 pm

And because my older daughter listens quite a lot to k-pop and blasts it to our wifi Harman Kardon speakers, I have to hide to my bedroom with my headphones and Judas Priest.

Sometimes the next generation is not better Fart
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 8:21 am

I have a son and a daughter. My son turned out all right; he listens to hard rock and metal. My daughter, unfortunately, listens to a lot of pop and other music I can't stand. 50% isn't bad, is it? Laughing

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 1:23 pm

Is your daughter a "Swiftie" OBF?

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 1:48 pm

I wouldn't be surprised. I know she listens to Selena Gomez and stuff like that.

BloodDivine
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch
BloodDivine

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 4:49 pm

onebigfish wrote:
I have a son and a daughter. My son turned out all right; he listens to hard rock and metal. My daughter, unfortunately, listens to a lot of pop and other music I can't stand. 50% isn't bad, is it? Laughing

I have two daughters and the ugly math of life tells that girls are harder to raise.

Laughing

Back to top Go down
BloodDivine
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch
BloodDivine

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 4:50 pm

onebigfish wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised. I know she listens to Selena Gomez and stuff like that.

But at least. It is important, that there is music whether we like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many CDs do you own?   How many CDs do you own? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many CDs do you own?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Island :: Tropical Breeze :: The Storm Chamber-
Jump to: