Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

What was the last movie you watched?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Jones
Vegan Gym Rat

What was the last movie you watched? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 3:52 am

Simple question, what was the last movie you watched?

For me, it was the new Mission Impossible movie.
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 8:23 am

Dungeons & Dragons - Honour Among Thieves

BloodDivine
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch
BloodDivine

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 3:37 pm

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
Back to top Go down
http://miikamanninen.net
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 11:43 am

I haven't seen that.

A Good Person, on Netflix

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 11:48 am

Yesterday on the elliptical I watched "The Trollenberg Terror" aka "The Crawling Eye". This has always been one of my favorite old movies; hard to believe it's almost 70 years old now.

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 9:59 pm

Killer Klowns From Outer Space

I put together a 1000 piece Killer Klowns puzzle and that put me in the mood to watch this classic again. So many great gags in it; popcorn guns, cotton candy, silly straws, balloon animals...

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 4:48 pm

LOL, you have such a crazy love for those movies.

Laughing

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 5:06 pm

This one is a classic!

And a main theme by The Dickies!

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:29 am

I'm going to Nevada next week and staying in Boulder City. They have a Monster Museum there I read. That'd probably be right up your alley.

https://tomdevlinsmonstermuseum.com

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:38 am

Laughing
I looked it up.  It's run by Tom Devlin who's responsible for the "special FX" on such movies as "Evil Bong" and "Poultrygeist" (both of which I own of course).

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 1:53 pm

Of course you do. Laughing

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 8:32 am

I watched "Shin Godzilla" back to back last week when I walked on the treadmill two consecutive days.  It sure is a different Godzilla movie; Godzilla is completely reimagined, both his physical appearance and his backstory.  And I've decided the ending is stupid; I wasn't sure about it the first time I watch the film but seeing it twice more made up my mind.

Does this look like Godzilla to you?

What was the last movie you watched? Tumblr_oo8vc5Dt7a1u8qr43o1_500

Looks like a balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade to me. That's his earliest form before he evolves into a biped.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 3:23 pm

No, I wouldn't have recognized that as Godzilla if you didn't tell me. It looks more like a transvestive stagasaurus.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you watched?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Island :: Tropical Breeze :: Pirates Cove-
Jump to: