Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

RIP Sid Haig... he was 80

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

RIP Sid Haig... he was 80 Empty
PostSubject: RIP Sid Haig... he was 80   RIP Sid Haig... he was 80 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 4:27 pm

Captain Spaulding of the Devils Rejects fame dead at 80
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sid Haig... he was 80   RIP Sid Haig... he was 80 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 5:35 pm

Yeah I saw this.

Apparently he was in a TON of movies and TV shows but I only know him from his work with Rob Zombie.  Speaking of which, if you ever watch the DVD of "House of 1000 Corpses" you have to let the main menu play before you pick anything; just let it run until Captain Spaulding comes out then get ready to laugh your ass off if you keep not picking an option.  It's the best DVD menu I've ever seen; Sid is hilarious. 

RIP sir.

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sid Haig... he was 80   RIP Sid Haig... he was 80 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 5:46 pm

Here it is:

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sid Haig... he was 80   RIP Sid Haig... he was 80 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 8:50 am

I have never heard of him.

Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sid Haig... he was 80   RIP Sid Haig... he was 80 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 11:34 pm

Sid was one of those actors like Bill Moseley that if your not into some of the more obscure B horror movies you probably don't know they even exist.

Sids website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Sid Haig... he was 80   RIP Sid Haig... he was 80 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Sid Haig... he was 80
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Island :: Tropical Breeze :: Pirates Cove-
Jump to: