Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Childhood innocence memories destroyed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

Childhood innocence memories destroyed. Empty
PostSubject: Childhood innocence memories destroyed.   Childhood innocence memories destroyed. Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 10:47 pm

I used to defend Disney to a fault. Now I must turn my back on them and only pray that God blocks what satan is doing here. I believe it is all for the politically correct movement. It is anti God, therefore I cannot support it any more. I am so sad.

Disney now promotes homoseuality and pushes it on children.

Crying or Very sad Thumbs down Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Warzawa
Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: Childhood innocence memories destroyed.   Childhood innocence memories destroyed. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 7:50 am

your gonna be boycottting an awful lot because Disney is not the only one , society as a whole as accepted them its everywhere another sign that morality in our country is further in decline at least according to the standards set by God , love the sinner but hate the sin

Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: Childhood innocence memories destroyed.   Childhood innocence memories destroyed. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 9:15 am

Different world..
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Childhood innocence memories destroyed.   Childhood innocence memories destroyed. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 5:28 pm

I don't boycott things per se. I do however pretty much abandon almost everything modern media has to offer. Not just because of the decline of morality, but because it is a bit of a distraction. I see things that once were pure and it has become a conduit for satan. Tv, outside of certain shows pertaining to health or some sports I just cannot subject myself to. I am a very black and white type person, and when something causes me anger and hatred, those are not fruits of the spirit. I try to avoid it. If it makes me hate or have hard emotions toward a person or a group I HAVE to steer clear of it. No where can I find in scripture that Jesus taught hate, but He also taught us to love people. It is a hard spot for me especially when it is something that I once found comfort in such as Disney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childhood innocence memories destroyed.   Childhood innocence memories destroyed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Childhood innocence memories destroyed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Island :: Tropical Breeze :: Deep Unto Deep-
Jump to: