Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

First Heavy Metal Church of God

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warzawa
Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

First Heavy Metal Church of God Empty
PostSubject: First Heavy Metal Church of God   First Heavy Metal Church of God Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 7:33 am

Anyone familiar with this church? They're in Dayton Ohio

I was looking at their website and really liked what I saw, while I am not a "metalhead" by any means, it looks like the right kind of enviornment meaning id feel comfortable there (after getting established that is lol) Criss had posted this video bout this church on his fb page and it got my attention. Then I thought Hey Jim lives in OH I wonder how far? Sermons are online to watch I cant wait to scope this out even further

Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: First Heavy Metal Church of God   First Heavy Metal Church of God Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 8:33 am

I've never heard of it.

Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: First Heavy Metal Church of God   First Heavy Metal Church of God Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 11:44 am

163.2 miles away from Newcomerstown. Sounds sort of like a Sanctuary spin off. But if it is, that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Warzawa
Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: First Heavy Metal Church of God   First Heavy Metal Church of God Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 2:27 pm

Same here OBF still checking it out im liking what im seeing/reading
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: First Heavy Metal Church of God   First Heavy Metal Church of God Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 3:29 pm

Sounds like something i would like.
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: First Heavy Metal Church of God   First Heavy Metal Church of God Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 4:23 pm

When I was younger I loved the skull imagery. I mean, I don't dislike it now but it just sort of gives me an odd feeling. There is more to heavy metal than skulls and blood and gore. But I completely understand why these things need to be used. Many people use them to identify with, mostly males I think. They like that bad boy image. I have skull tatts all over my body now and as an old man, it is just sort of ... well abnormal HEHEHEH.
Back to top Go down
Warzawa
Mr Supersonic Guy
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: First Heavy Metal Church of God   First Heavy Metal Church of God Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 6:27 am

Skulls dont bother me
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: First Heavy Metal Church of God   First Heavy Metal Church of God Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:07 am

I like skulls
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: First Heavy Metal Church of God   First Heavy Metal Church of God Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 10:23 am

I actually have a few shirts with skulls on them and I think two tattoos of skulls NO NO three or four, I forget. I just wonder though if it is to make people think they are cool or that they actually really like skull imagery. If it works though and ONE person becomes saved through the ministry, it is worth it and blessed by God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Heavy Metal Church of God   First Heavy Metal Church of God Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Heavy Metal Church of God
Page 1 of 1