A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem

PostSubject: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addy
The Starman

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:24 am

I dont even think i could read the article without feeling a deep white hot rage

What is wrong with people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:42 am

I think they should be convicted of a crime..THey were laughing when all they had to do was help or at least call the police...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 am

I didn't watch the video, but the story disgusts me. They should be charged. I think in some areas there is a law against "doing nothing". It's a shame there isn't one there. What they did was criminal, in my opinion, and I think in most people's opinions. Those people disgust me!

View user profile
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:12 am

I am going to read this article, it is disgusting even to know I exist in the same society as these creeps do. Seriously, damaged social values...................

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 am

It's unfortunate that this mentality and values exist in people. How did society end up this way?

View user profile
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:06 am

The disability of society is caused mainly because we are not equipped to embrace the speed at which technology advanced, and the collapse of the family system as it existed - thanks for enhanced rat race with economy and industrialization

BloodDivine
Skull & Bones & Rock N Roll

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:47 pm

onebigfish wrote:
I think in some areas there is a law against "doing nothing".

In my country it is illegal to do nothing if someone is in danger, it is obligatory to try to help. If you donīt try to help you will be prosecuted for "neglect".

I think it is irrelevan that is it in the law. Humang being helps another, period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodDivine
Skull & Bones & Rock N Roll

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:55 pm

I saw the video at work. I didnīt want to see it, but I was in a shift where I had to monitor other medias. It was one of the most disturbing videos Iīve ever seen. When human being loses his understanding of sanctity of life, this is what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:30 am

Its crazy no one helped him..What is with these people..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 am

I agree that there shouldn't even need to be a law; people should do what they can to help in respect of other human beings!

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond   

Back to top Go down

A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1