HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

sorry,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panzer
Porch Honky

PostSubject: sorry,    Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:12 pm

had to delete this , im ashamed i have so many pills i have to take from keeping me sedated.

Last edited by Panzer on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.adaptt.org/
Panzer
Porch Honky

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:25 pm

I didnt mean the one that IS Messianic Jew , because they deserve some respect , I help one or two of their rituals a year
Its all good to me , I have so much to think on and only a few years to do it.
Back to top Go down
Eilene1015
Jammin' Jem

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:16 am

I will pray for you Panzer..Its not easy not to drink but it can be done..I really dont drink my self because I have seen what it does to some of my relatives..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addy
The Starman

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:51 am

Jim as long as i have known you , youve been trying to quit. I know its not an easy battle by any means especially when one doesnt really want to, which I can tell from past attempts your heart really didn't seem like it was in it. But think of it this way... your health isnt benefiting from it and if its to the point your gf is gonna leave you if you dont quit should be a wake up call. I hope that it makes you want to quit. You're right its not a sin, but for you and others it's very dangerous. I have alcoholism on both sides of my family and its because that I generally don't drink and if I do its never more than 1 or 2. I cannot suggest it enough to get yourself into a support group. It will extend your social circle and you will get the help you need and keep you accountable too.  Another thing is find an activity that will help you get healthy as I know you have said you want to do this whether it be walking, or whatever something that will keep your mind off of beer and booze.  I know you can do it man, you gotta want it bad enough. Which I think you do.

My uncle drank alot when i was younger, not to a blind state of drunkedness but everytime i saw him he had a beer in his hand or a scotch bottle. As he got older he let up not drinking nearly as much but he also drank other things like water, and coffee,in the end the abuse his kidneys endured took him from me, he was like a 2nd father to me, he went way too soon. My Grandfather who I never met would spend his entire paycheck at the bar, my grandmother had to intercept it to avoid it from happening.

My cousin celebrates 5 years today with no alcohol or drugs, I am very proud of him, it wasnt easy for him but he wanted it bad enough so he made it happen.

Don't take this as a lecture or critisim because that's not my intent, Im just being straight with you, I know you can do it. Just gotta pull that out of you and tackle this battle head on taking no prisoners. I know you can do it
Having said all that i will pray for you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panzer
Porch Honky

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 am

After my mom and dad died I split a 30 pack with my buddy.. Apart from that , I have been aprox 2 years clean both vegan and clean I was feeling like i was 18 again . Ok ,so I got that under conrol . But my first and main HUMANE habit is Animals . I love them all , those who are vegan and those who are only Vegetarian , and those that believe none of these. My caretaker came in to help me . She is my or was my girlfriend. we talked and agreed if she was going to help me . we had to become down one step from girlfriend. SHe moved into the back bedroom after I took over mom and dads home . Being Christian like her and having self control being paramount does not allow any sexual moves her for religion and me throught mega compassion for those animals that was not born cute or taste good . If I love someting it means i will not see it die unless I can save it . I am biting this a bit different this time . I am what I am I don't try to do anything but heal the Alcoholic dementia and type 2 diabetes. I start and stop so many times i cant count . any way . Jesus is King I am not . have a good night yall
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Porch Honky

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Stone Temple Addy wrote:
Jim as long as i have known you , youve been trying to quit. I know its not an easy battle by any means especially when one doesnt really want to, which I can tell from past attempts your heart really didn't seem like it was in it. But think of it this way... your health isnt benefiting from it and if its to the point your gf is gonna leave you if you dont quit should be a wake up call. I hope that it makes you want to quit. You're right its not a sin, but for you and others it's very dangerous. I have alcoholism on both sides of my family and its because that I generally don't drink and if I do its never more than 1 or 2. I cannot suggest it enough to get yourself into a support group. It will extend your social circle and you will get the help you need and keep you accountable too.  Another thing is find an activity that will help you get healthy as I know you have said you want to do this whether it be walking, or whatever something that will keep your mind off of beer and booze.  I know you can do it man, you gotta want it bad enough. Which I think you do.

My uncle drank alot when i was younger, not to a blind state of drunkedness but everytime i saw him he had a beer in his hand or a scotch bottle. As he got older he let up not drinking nearly as much but he also drank other things like water, and coffee,in the end the abuse his kidneys endured took him from me, he was like a 2nd father to me, he went way too soon. My Grandfather who I never met would spend his entire paycheck at the bar, my grandmother had to intercept it to avoid it from happening.

My cousin celebrates 5 years today with no alcohol or drugs, I am very proud of him, it wasnt easy for him but he wanted it bad enough so he made it happen.

Don't take this as a lecture or critisim because that's not my intent, Im just being straight with you, I know you can do it. Just gotta pull that out of you and tackle this battle head on taking no prisoners. I know you can do it
Having said all that i will pray for you

Bro ,its very touching that you would hit the truth like that for me . You see I went 2 years without drinking but once when my mom died . I was freaking out cause i still havent cried for my dad .who was my complete idol . I had to give the permission that dad was begging for , he wanted to go to Jesus. Then my mom asked if i would sit with her till she went to sleep, I did ,but fell asleep for only ten minits ,when i woke up ,..... GONE. Its no excuse I know ,but I hated God with the passion of one of the higher rankng demons im sure . so much death son wife grampa gramma dad mom all too much
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Sending good vibes

Panzer
Porch Honky

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:48 pm

you all are true friends I count myself lucky to be able to hang around here and chat with open crystal clear honesty
Back to top Go down
criss3o
The Screamer

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Jim, although we have never met face to face and have went long periods of time with no communication, I consider you my friend and brother! I love you and pray for you! If I ever say anything that sounds judgmental it is not my intent, I do not judge you I sympathize with you because I understand your struggles! That is not to say your pain because we all have are own personal pain! I want to help you but I can not physically do anything for you! I will Pray for you and support you and always be hear to listen and offer insight! God can do this for you but He requires your action!

A couple simple truths:
Consuming Beer or alcohol is not a sin but drunkenness is! Blackouts = drunkenness!
Addictions fool us into believing they make us happy! I thought I was happy! I was miserable!!!
Abstinence does not necessarily mean sobriety!
God made us to be communal creatures! Support groups help! Beware of Isolation!

I know you have tried AA and other support groups and had people problems! I get it! People can be awful to one another! I suggest trying online support groups and/or personal accountability with online friends! I would be happy to be apart of that if you would let me! We can do it openly or privately, your choice!

I have been sober nearly 9 years now and although it does not make all of lives troubles go away it makes it all so much better for me and those who I love! AND, I no longer miss it! In fact the thought of me drinking almost always offends me now! Almost always!

I am praying for you! Reach out! I'm here!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrothgar
Polly Wants To Rock

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:20 am

I agree with Criss, get into some support groups. AA locally and online as well as a local Church group. I would also suggest getting a notebook and creating a daily schedule to keep yourself active and busy. Time to get healthy and mentally/spiritually clean. Practice a healthy, positive lifestyle with good eating, sleeping and exercise habits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:47 am

Jim, I occasionally pray for you when I read some of your messages on here and Facebook. I will certainly continue to do that. Blessings…

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry,    

Back to top Go down

sorry,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Island :: Tropical Breeze :: Deep Unto Deep-
Jump to: