Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

How to Post Pictures on RI

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

How to Post Pictures on RI Empty
PostSubject: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:58 am

How to post pictures:

1. Click the "Host an image" button.
2. Select the image by dragging and dropping the file in the dashed area or clicking "Select files".
3. Choose whether or not to resize the image.
4. Click "Send all".

How to Post Pictures on RI Untitl10

5. Copy all the path to the picture.

How to Post Pictures on RI Untitl13

6. Click the "Insert image" button.
7. Paste the path to the picture.
8. Click "Insert".

How to Post Pictures on RI Untitl14

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:20 am

That's interesting. I wasn't aware of that first part. I always upload to photobucket then do the second part of those instructions. I didn't know you could drag a pic directly here and use this site as the hosting site

Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:27 am

I haven't used that first part either, but I was aware of it's existence.

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:21 pm

How to Post Pictures on RI Dscn0110

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:22 pm

Ha! It worked!

I took that pic this past Saturday around 4pm. Tux knows that's when he gets the rest of the can of tuna from the morning and Loosie knows that's when we go outside. So he's facing the food bowls and she's facing the door to the deck.

Jammin' Jem
Eilene1015

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:21 pm

She is bigger than tux..Great shot of them. They get along now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Yep. I had her to the vet last month for her annual shots (hard to believe I've had her for a year already). She weighs 17 pounds and the vet assured me that's a normal weight for her breed.

They get along fine. They're not bosom buddies like Godiva and Tux were but they certainly don't fight. Each pretty much does their own thing.

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:44 pm

It's cool that we can post pics that way.

I don't post that many and when I do want to post one I always have to email Photobucket to get a new password because I can't remember the one I had last time. Using this method I don't have to bother with Photobucket; I can just upload whatever I want directly from my PC.

Thanks for the info OBF!

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That's interesting.  I wasn't aware of that first part.  I always upload to photobucket then do the second part of those instructions.  I didn't know you could drag a pic directly here and use this site as the hosting site

I think the drag-and-drop is been there for a year or two, but you could always host here.

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:52 pm

tohostudios wrote:
It's cool that we can post pics that way.  

I don't post that many and when I do want to post one I always have to email Photobucket to get a new password because I can't remember the one I had last time.  Using this method I don't have to bother with Photobucket; I can just upload whatever I want directly from my PC.

Thanks for the info OBF!

You're welcome!

Panzer
Saved
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 11:01 am

How to Post Pictures on RI Image110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Post Pictures on RI   How to Post Pictures on RI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Post Pictures on RI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Island :: Tropical Breeze :: Island Cabana-
Jump to: