A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Warzawa
Day in, day out
Warzawa

What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:11 am

Last one i got was Hunger Games Catching Fire on Blu-Ray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panzer
Saighdear DhŤ
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:30 am

VIKINGS the whole first season
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNlrocOCRulJwBh8UvAOGA
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Godzilla (2014) on Blu-ray

View user profile Online
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:04 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Cool

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:46 pm

MoonChild wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Cool

I finally watched it and I loved it! I had read a lot of bad reviews complaining about the pacing of the movie. Obviously the people complaining have never seen a Godzilla movie before. A lot of the time the Big G doesn't appear until well into the film. At least this one introduces us to the MUTOS (Godzilla's foes) pretty early on and that keeps things interesting. The FX are outstanding and very realistic even though it is CGI.

View user profile Online
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Just bought the director's cut of Clive Barker's "Nightbreed" on Blu-ray. †I love this movie and there have been rumors about a lot of unused footage lying around that the studios forced Cronenberg to cut due to time constraints. †This version supposedly adds 40 minutes to the running time; that's some heavy editing!

View user profile Online
Panzer
Saighdear DhŤ
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 am

Square Pegs , The entire series .

What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Square10
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:50 am

ABCs of Death 2

View user profile Online
brokentulsa
Davy Jones' Rocker
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 am

WKRP complete series
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 12:03 pm

Gotham - Season 1, blu-ray

View user profile Online
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 9:07 am

I think they have that on Netflix. I've never watched it though.

View user profile
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Haven't seen an update to this thread in a while so here's one:

I just bought the Director's Cut of "The Green Inferno" on Blu-ray. Google it if you have a strong stomach.

View user profile Online
Warzawa
Day in, day out
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:01 am

got the Blu-ray of Terminator Genisys and before that was Star Wars Episode 7 The Force Awakens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
criss3o
The Screamer
criss3o

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 8:28 am

An Evening with Todd Rundgren
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warzawa
Day in, day out
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Yesterday morning i found out i was one of 2 winners of a Bill & Ted bluray collection (i entered a couple weeks ago) :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Cool. Party On!

View user profile
Warzawa
Day in, day out
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 9:19 pm

ive yet to recieve it, been almost 2 weeks

Wife got me Roger Waters The Wall and Pink Floyd Story of Wish you were Here on blu-ray

Back to top Go down
View user profile
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 8:17 am

Are you a big Floyd fan?

View user profile
Warzawa
Day in, day out
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:40 am

I am :) I love the Floyd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panzer
Saighdear DhŤ
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Faces of Death Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Warzawa
Day in, day out
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 10:04 am

Bohemian Rhapsody on Blu-Ray (Vday gift to me and the wife from ourselves)
The Martian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panzer
Saighdear DhŤ
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 8:14 pm

The Eighties

What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 MV5BNTI5MTQ3NTc0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjE2NDI0ODE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_
Back to top Go down
Warzawa
Day in, day out
Warzawa

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 7:46 am

I think that series is on netflix I know the 70s, 90s and 2000s are hmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panzer
Saighdear DhŤ
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 7:51 pm

A buddy gave me the original Nightmare On Elm Street. I haven't watched it yet or even pulled it from the shrink wrap. It's being saved for a special occasion.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Panzer wrote:
A buddy gave me the original Nightmare On Elm Street. I haven't watched it yet or even pulled it from the shrink wrap. It's being saved for a special occasion.

That film has a bit of notable trivia attached to it.† It's the first screen appearance by Johnny Depp.

I have the entire Nightmare franchise on DVD and they're pretty hit or miss; Freddy's wisecracking gets old fast.† But that first one was original.†

Which means we're long overdue for a "re-imagining".

View user profile Online
Panzer
Saighdear DhŤ
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 10:37 pm

I didn't really get into the Nightmare on Elm Street movies until much later on. I was actually and quite in error told that horror movies would send me to Hell hehe. Now that I am well past my prime and live in the glory days I will surely be scoping out the very pretty 80s fems in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Panzer
Saighdear DhŤ
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 11:20 am

1983s War Games. I still love Ally Sheedy LOL.
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 12:09 pm

I remember watching that movie.

View user profile
Panzer
Saighdear DhŤ
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 4:42 pm

I remember the first watch. I vowed celibacy until I found a girl that looked like Ally Sheedy. †Believe it or not I did find one about a week later. †AAAHHH I miss 83.

† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 80s_fo10
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 6:03 pm

I'm watching "Star Trek - Enterprise".† I'm on disc 3 of season 1.

It's interesting getting to know these new characters who are still cast in familiar roles.† I also really like how they play up the weird distrustful relationship between the humans and the Vulcans.† Since this series is set about 150 years before the original series, it goes a long way toward explaining why McCoy and Spock had a constant antagonistic relationship in the original.†

One of the episodes I watched also featured another alien race from the original series, the Andorians.† They're the blue-skinned aliens who have antennae and in "Enterprise" the antennae move which is a cool effect.† Also they apparently have an antagonistic relationship with the Vulcans since their planet is a neighbor to Vulcan and the Andorians are a suspicious race.† I'm curious to see where that goes in future episodes.

View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?   What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What DVDs Have You Recently Bought or Got?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Island :: Tropical Breeze :: Pirates Cove-
Jump to: