Rock Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of friendly discussion about music and other interests

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Brrrrhhh, now it is cold

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodDivine
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch
BloodDivine

Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Empty
PostSubject: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 3:05 pm

I wonder what’s the weather in your area?

Here in my area it is -31 in celsius. And the coldest temperature in my country was -35,5 in celsius.

Tomorrow it will be colder and the estimation is, that we will reach -40 tomorrow.

Please come summer!!
Back to top Go down
http://miikamanninen.net
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 9:20 pm

It's not terrible here but it's not warm either.  We had highs in the mid 30s Fahrenheit today.  That's a about 5 degrees below the average for this time of year here.  At least it wasn't windy but I still stayed inside and did my daily 7 mile walk on the treadmill. I walked a grand total of (get this) 2112 miles in 2023. One of my all-time favorite albums.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:37 am

It's been above normal for most of the winter. It was the third warmest December on record. we also have almost no snow on the ground, which is very unusual.

Toho, what's with the album sentence?

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 9:22 am

Look at the sentence before it.

Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch
BloodDivine

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 5:16 pm

This morning -33 in celsius. It's -27,40 in Fahrenheit, if I calculated it correctly. Tomorrow the estimation is -37 in Celsius.

Plus side is that we have a lot of snow.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 6:20 pm

onebigfish wrote:
It's been above normal for most of the winter. It was the third warmest December on record. we also have almost no snow on the ground, which is very unusual.

Toho, what's with the album sentence?

Basically in 2023 I walked to the Temples Of Syrinx.

Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Rush_2112

Rock Island Posting Master Junkie
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 10:41 pm

in Fort Worth Texas..it has not got very cold so far..just down to about 33*f...so far waiting for Feb to past
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ricky.miller3
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 2:01 pm

It's forecasted to get cold this week. Not as cold as BD, but much colder than we have been this winter.

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:52 pm

We are about to see the coldest temps of the season around here. Sunday's high is supposed to be 8 degrees F.

Guru of True Metal
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:07 pm

Unreal hot days here....... Phew! Already burning!

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 5:29 pm

Going down to -3 tonight. And that's the actual temperature, wind chills are going to be around -30.

Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 1:05 pm

I just checked and right now at 1pm it's 0. Brrrrrrr!

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 1:01 pm

I heard it was pretty cold during one of the NFL games on the weekend.

It's -17ºC/1ºF here. I'm not sure what the windchill is right now, but there is some.

onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 1:13 pm

I love these AI image generators. Laughing

Brrrrhhh, now it is cold _ee14210

Brrrrhhh, now it is cold _17b6810

Ricky
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 3:45 pm

last few day it has been pretty cold in DFW...got down to about 10* f....up to 28*f right now..I think it is supposed to get back to normal in the new few days around 45*..
Back to top Go down
BloodDivine
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch
BloodDivine

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 3:37 pm

Still cold. Very cold.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 10:10 am

kind of tired of this cold weather...they keep having trouble with pipes freezing...
Back to top Go down
onebigfish
Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 11:44 am

They must not have the pipes buried very deep.

It is warming up here to be above normal for the foreseeable future.

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 6:11 am

We're going into the 40s today. Finally. Last weekend we set a new record for the state with 94 consecutive hours of wind chills below zero.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 1:24 pm

That'd be -18°C. It's unpleasant, but not terrible at least, for anywhere around here.

I remember many years ago that we had 18+ days when the temperature didn't get above -30°C (-22°F), never mind the windchill. Those are miserable times. Fortunately, we haven't had that this winter.

tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 3:24 pm

Yeah but you're in Canada; this is the midwestern US, it's not supposed to get that cold here.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 8:40 am

That's why I said, "for anywhere around here". For us, it would be normal January weather. When you're not used to it, it can be brutal.

BloodDivine
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch
BloodDivine

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 4:21 pm

The worst temperatures are over. It´s been around -10 c now. With that we can manage.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
Sleaze Pleaze
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 5:23 pm

We got up to 72 F today. I really enjoyed my 7.5 mile walk today and not having to brace against the cold the whole time.

Metal Fisherman
onebigfish

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 10:41 am

It was 7°C (45 F) on Wednesday, which is way above normal. We don't usually hit that until March. There is hardly any snow here, which is very rare. It's been a mild winter, to say the least.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brrrrhhh, now it is cold   Brrrrhhh, now it is cold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brrrrhhh, now it is cold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Island :: Tropical Breeze :: Island Cabana-
Jump to: